International Parenting Conference 2016
Can’t miss it. Hot Topics plus a special expert panel session with clinical psychologists to help you resolve questions on ADHD, hyperactivity, dyslexia, autism, delayed developments in children.
Register now http://ipc2u.my/how-to-register/
Calling volunteers for the International Parenting Conference & Workshop 2016!
Don’t miss it. You can help before, during or after the events.
International Parenting Conference & Workshop 2016
Family First – Building a society with successful, strong and happy families.
Helping families around the world to connect, uplift, inspire, and empower all of its synergetic members to ensure the consistent development and improvement of their quality of life to make their ideal family a reality.
International Parenting Conference (IPC-2016)
Theme: Leadership in Parenting: Built to Last!
Saturday, 13th February 2016
9am to 9pm
Conference Venue: PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre)
Speakers from: India, USA, Canada, Malaysia
Benefits for Participants
- Connect with established international resource persons and networks who will share proven solutions to tackle global and contemporary parenting challenges.
- Uplift parents’ skillset to design and implement a clear focus and vision in raising their children as future leaders.
- Inspire parents with hope and confidence to develop their children emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, and socially to become successful in this world and the Hereafter.
- Empower parents with practical tools and techniques to strengthen parent-child and family ties.
- Help parents to enhance their quality of life by fostering spirituality, health, family well-being, and a high standard of living.
- Enrich the development of synergistic dynamics between mothers, fathers, siblings, and extended family, creating a nourishing atmosphere for family growth.
Topics of the Conference
- Building for Generations: Product Dictates Design
- Fathers and Mothers: The Quranic Perspective
- Global Parenting Challenges: Smart Use of Mobile Devices and Online Resources
- Practical Examples from the Life of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) on Parenting
- Self-Leadership: Laying the Foundation
- Family Visioneering: The Sky is the Limit. Your Sky. Your Limit!
- Secrets to Develop Social-Emotional Excellence: An Expert Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Coaching Circles with Speakers and Experts
For more details, hop over to www.ipc2u.my
International Parenting Workshop (IPW-2016)
Theme: Positive Parenting Skills According to Qur’an and Sunnah
Sunday, 14th February 2016
9am to 5pm (5pm to 6pm Q&A)
Venue: The Space, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
About The Speakers:
Dr Ekram Beshir is a medical doctor by profession, with a background in child psychology. She founded two Islamic schools.
Dr Mohamed Rida Beshir is an engineer by profession with over 35 years of experience in da’wa work.
Drs Ekram and Rida Beshir have delivered workshops internationally in North America, Europe, Australia and South Africa. Together, they have authored several bestselling parenting, marriage, and family books. They are regular contributors to the Family Section of several magazines, and have received awards for their volunteer & community work.
Sessions of the Workshop:
Session 1: “Self-Search for Better Parenting”
- Approval stages for children, examples of positive and negative parental behaviors, how to help children resist negative but popular teen culture and peer pressure.
- Your vision for your child and the qualities needed to fulfill it.
- A questionnaire will be handed to parents to help them through the self-search process to discover the sources of their own parental behavior.
Session 2: “Parenting Principles According to Qur’an and Sunnah”
- Covering parents’ duties, understanding children, their needs, their qualities and key factors affecting the formation of their personalities, and over 15 principles from Quran and Sunnah on the way we should deal with our children/teens supported by practical examples.
Session 3: part 1 Case Studies by Groups
- Attendees are divided into groups.
- Every group is given a case to study, analyze and answer related questions using the knowledge gained in the first two sessions.
Session 3: part 2 Group Reporting on Case Studies
- Conducting presentations by group representatives and comments from both speakers as well as other participants.
For more details, hop over to www.ipc2u.my