Evaluation Summary for Half-Day Workshop @ Sekolah Islam ADNI, Ampang
TOPIC: “UNDERSTANDING & MOTIVATING GENERATION Z”
Date: 8th September 2012
Time: 8.30AM to 1PM
Facilitators: Jamilah Samian & Ahmad Fakhri Hamzah
Total number of participants: 110 teachers (men and women)
Total number of participants who gave feedback: 87 teachers (men and women) or 80%.
Scoring: Participants rated the following items from 1(Poor) to 5 (Excellent). The total scores were then averaged out.
1. Overall content: Average 4.7 out of 5 = 94%.
2. On meeting program objectives: Average 4.6 out of 5 = 92%.
3. Job usefulness: Average 4.7 out of 5 = 94%.
4. Effectiveness of Facilitator 1: Average 4.65 out of 5 = 93%.
5. Visual Quality: Average 4.3 out of 5 = 86%.
6. Energizer/Games: Average 4.3 out of 5 = 86%.
7. Duration: Average 4.0 out of 5 = 80%. (A number of participants felt it was too short).
8. Asked what they liked about this workshop, our participants say:
- I like the depth of the message within the simplicity of presentation.
- Meaningful and beneficial.
- Makes me more motivated.
- Energetic speakers. Useful contents / slides.
- Videos. Motivation.
- Please repeat it. Best motivational talk ever.
- Very useful. I love it.
- Very interesting and informative. Able to find the solutions for the problems faced with Gen Z. Helps me to be a good teacher and father.
- 4 hours feels like 40 minutes.
- The engagement & content-oriented.
- Facilitators were cool, and I liked when the facilitators talked about their experiences and backgrounds.
- I really like the way both motivators connected with us. All the contents are applicable to us.
- Everything that touches about our students’ problems and how to overcome it.
- Relevance of topic.
- The contents are so good & apply in my job.
- Make me realised something must change. Very compact yet enjoyable. Clear points and simple explanation.
- Practical & spot-on. Engaging. Islamic. Relevant issues faced by teachers.
- I like it.
- More programs should be implemented in the future in connecting Gen Z.
- UNPRECEDENTED. Facilitators were passionate, enthusiastic, experienced & knowledgeable. Audience learned a lot through active learning.
- English medium presentation throughout the program with I expected. Both speakers did well.
- I love it! Points are super compact, TIME FLIES!
- Broaden ideas on how to connect.
- Beneficial knowledge.
- I like the Gen Z problems and the problem solving.
- The topic & the content. Interesting.
- Gen X & Gen Y, and how to connect with the Gen Z.
- Asking each generation, like Gen X and Gen Y, about their experiences and influences.
- Facilitators and contents – simple but “padat”. Complete. Mudah untuk faham.
- The way the speakers delivered their session.
- Very good knowledge for us teachers.
- It’s LIVE.
- I like all the content especially the topic “How To Connect With Gen Z Students”.
- Energetic speech.
- Knowing about the learning generations (students).
- It improves my knowledge and my teaching skills.
- New input and new knowledge.
- I liked the part “Which Gen Are You?” It enlightens me about human differences and how to connect with people according to their generations.
- The content is delivered in creative ways. Energetic speakers.
- Very energetic and friendly and straight to the point. Useful knowledge.
- Very beneficial contents. I need to learn more about this. The speakers are very energetic. Can attract my interest to keep listening.
- I learn so much important knowledge in terms of the generations, past and present.
- Good! Inputs awesome!
- Contemporary issues on new generation.
- It shows facts and scholarly made slides and sources.
- I like the workshop because it’s very important in order to connect with Gen Z.
- Energetic & comprehensive.
- The speakers are experts in the topic discussed.
- We learned new knowledge.
- The explanation of Gen Y, Z.
- I was looking forward to have such a wonderful session like this. Now, I am open enough to make more positive changes to my students.
- Liked the part “Which Gen Are You?”
- Very useful and help me to teach my students.
- The content relates to the job.
- I like the way the facilitators deliver their information / knowledge. TQVM!
- Now I know how to be a good teacher to my students.
- I like the continuous energy the facilitators maintained throughout the session.
- Video sharing and overall idea on how to connect with Gen Z.
- Good ideas.
- Energetic & interesting speakers and content.
- Multi activities.
- All of the contents.
- The motivators are very energetic.
- Interesting concept on Gen Z.
- Speaker & contents of the workshop.
- The speakers and the content. I get more knowledge from the workshop.
- Memberi jalan atau cara bagaimana seorang guru menghadapi anak-anak zaman teknologi.
- This workshop is very related to connect with Gen Z.
- It should be 1-day workshop to get more knowledge.
- We want more time (:)
- Increase more time.
- Conduct a longer workshop (1-2 day workshop).
- Good job & well done!
- I think all perfect except for the microphone.
- This workshop is awesome!
- Makes me think out of the box.
- Masha’Allah. Tabarakallah
- Gives us ideas / suggestions to motivate ourselves. Sometimes we know what we should do but we are less motivated.
- Excellent / Awesome couple & facilitator.
- I like all the video clips. Makes me a better teacher. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for all the information. Keep it up!
- Good job! Good luck!
- Overall for this program is excellent.
- Very good one. Need to have another session. I want more!!
- Present more workshops for ADNI staff to boost confidence.
- Give another workshop.
- Excellent! (:)
- Excellent! Time management is good.
- This workshop makes me love my job even more.
- Good and Thank You (:)
- Superb presentation!
- Please do again next time. Jazakumullahu khaira kathiraa.
- We need more workshops with you.
- Informative and useful for us to be effective teachers.
- The event is simply awesome. Keep up the good job.
- Overall, wonderful! Alhamdulillah …
- I want to join this workshop again next time.
- Worth coming to spend my weekend here. Alhamdulillah.