Creating A Harmonious Home Atmosphere:
A Peaceful Sanctuary For Parents And Children
1. HUSBAND AND WIFE MUST PUT IN THE EFFORT
– Our spouse and children should be a source of tranquility, motivation and inspiration for us and vice-versa.
– Creating the family atmosphere requires effort from you and your spouse.
2. FIND OUT WHAT IS NOT WORKING
– Focus on one issue at a time. Do not sweep things under the carpet.
– Parents set the tone on how to deal with disagreements. It will become the trend in the family.
3. DISAGREEMENTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY BAD
– Disagreements can open doors to better understanding and even enhance relationships.
– Give time for everyone to air their feelings.
– Resolve misunderstandings fairly.
4. STRIVE TO MAINTAIN HARMONY
– Family dynamics are never static.
– Show your family members positive and productive ways of thinking, feeling and behaving.
5. VALUE AND GUIDE EACH FAMILY MEMBER
– Balance the attention you shower on all members of the family.
– When correcting someone, be discreet about it.
Featured image by fabioisaaclopes