(Evaluation Summary for Parenting Talk @ Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
1. Overall how do you rate the contents of the talk?
- · Very informative = 84%
- · Minimally informative= 13%
- · Not informative = 0%
- · No Comment = 3%
2. How is the speaker’s presentation?
- · Easily understood = 97%
3. Duration of the presentation?
- · Just right = 100%
- · Too short = 0%
- · Too lengthy = 0%
4. Quality of Visual slides and graphics
- · Clear and adequate = 100%
- · Fair but too detailed = 0%
- · Bad = 0%
5. How useful was the talk? Please elaborate your comments:
- · Very useful guidelines for good parenting
- · I feel that there are things we know but we need someone like you to remind us and reinforce it
- · Very informative with live examples quoted
- · Interesting with live stories and personal experience
- · Benefit me
- · Be able to use in dealing (with) children
- · Great
- · Good talk for those who are married and having children
- · Parenting. Communication Skills
- · Very informative
- · Awareness of our attitude and action we have towards our kids. Paradigm change- knowing what kids see, observe and interpret our actions and communications.
- · Help to communicate and understand my own children
- · It makes me aware of my own behavior and how it affects those around me
6. Would you recommend this talk to your friends?
- · Yes = 100%
- · No = 0%
7. Overall comments or Suggestions on the programme: (Quoted Verbatim)
- · Very good
- · Appreciate organizer effort
- · Good
- · Good program, wonderful speaker
- · Good presentation using personal experience to illustrate skills & knowledge
- · Stages, each growth and development of baby to kids
- · Excellent
- · Sharing with cases is good
Discuss your thoughts below!